- Citizens and Senior Citizens Police Academy - Have you ever wondered what it's like to be the person behind the badge? Enroll in one of our Citizens Police Academies to find out!
- Community Presentations - You may request an officer or crime prevention specialist to speak at or attend your next meeting or event. We offer a variety of topics and programs to choose from.
- Emergency and Non-Emergency Communications Education Program - Learn about Henrico County's non-emergency and emergency (911) communications center and the Communications Officer profession.
- Faith Community Coalition - The Faith Community Coalition is a crime prevention program designed for those mainly in the administrative level in Henrico's faith community, but all are welcome.
- Fuzz Buddy Program - Donate a new stuffed animal to support this program.
- Henrico Police Apartment Coalition (HPAC) - The Police Division invites all multi-family housing community managers and owners to join HPAC.
- Henrico Police Athletic League (PAL) - Support, join, or volunteer for this program that serves Henrico County youths in grades K-12.
- Law Enforcement Explorers Program - This Learning for Life program, a subsidiary of the Boy Scouts of America, is for all youths age 14 to 21.
- Neighborhood Watch - Join Neighborhood Watch to become part of this citizen-police crime fighting partnership.
- Senior Services - The Police Division offers several services and programs to seniors to help keep them safe from becoming targets of the latest crime or scam.
- Victim / Witness Assistance Program - If you have been the victim of a crime or have witnessed a crime, your participation in the criminal justice process is important. The legal process, frequently long and complicated, often fails to address the unique needs of victims. However, our advocates are available to make sure that these needs are addressed.
- Volunteers in Policing (VIPs) - Volunteer opportunities are available with the Police Division from administrative to motorist assistance.
- Youth Police Academy - One week each summer, Henrico County students, ages 15-17, can experience what it's like to be a Henrico Police Officer in the Henrico Youth Police Academy.
- Business and Commercial Services - Henrico Police provides support to business owners through Community Officers, programs, and resources.
- Child Victim Investigations: Navigating the Unthinkable - Detailed steps and information on what to expect, in general, during the course of an investigation in which a child is victimized.
- Community Resource Guide - View this Community Resource Guide to find out how you can help resolve quality of life issues that affect you, your family, and your neighborhood.
- Complaints About the Police Division, its Officer(s) and/or Employee(s) - File a complaint against the Police Division, police officer(s), or civilian employee(s).
- Compliment the Police Division, its Officer(s) and/or Employee(s) - Submit a compliment to the Police Division about its officer(s), employee(s) and/or its operation.
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) - Learn how the Division applies CPTED principles to new and existing development in Henrico County to increase safety and help prevent crime.
- Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) - Crisis Intervention Team is a community partnership bringing together first responders and area stakeholders for the common goals of safety, understanding, and caring for the needs of the mentally ill and their families.
- Exotic Animals - Henrico follows state law regulations regarding exotic animals.
- LGBTQ Liaison - The liaison is an open minded, fair, and impartial officer who develops working partnerships with members of this diverse community and is available for them to contact should the need arise.
- Police Reports/Records - The Criminal Records Unit provides a variety of records, which are available to the public.
- Rape and Sexual Assault Investigations: Navigating the Unthinkable - Detailed steps and information of what to expect, in general, during the course of a rape or sexual assault investigation.
- Search Arrest Charge Reports - Search the arrest reports.
- Search Calls for Service Reports - Search for all Calls for Dispatch.
- Search Incident Crime Reports - Find out where crimes have been reported in Henrico County.
- Traffic Complaints - If you have complaints about motorists that speed through your neighborhood or other traffic safety issues, there are steps you can take to correct these situations.
- Trespassing Enforcement Authorization - This form is used to authorize the Henrico County Police Division to serve as persons lawfully in charge of your property located in the County of Henrico for purposes of enforcing the trespassing laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the County of Henrico, Virginia and forbidding others from trespassing on your property.