4301 East Parham Road
Henrico, VA 23228
Mailing AddressP. O. Box 90775
Henrico, VA 23273-0775
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Western Government Center houses many general government departments and agencies in the Administration building and the Administration Annex buildings; the Courts building; and the Regional Jail West.
- Map of Western Government Campus
- County Manager’s Office
- Board of Supervisors
- Circuit Court Clerk’s Office
- Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office
- There is ample surface parking as well as a parking deck located in between the Administration and Courts buildings with a covered cross walk and an enclosed skywalk from the second level of the parking deck to the second floor of the Administration and Annex buildings.
- This campus serves as the location for the Board of Supervisors meetings held up to twice per month in the Board Room.
- Café 1611 is the onsite cafeteria featuring daily specials.
- There is a walking trail that connects the Western Government Center to the Henrico County Training Center located at 7701 East Parham Road that is used frequently by employees and residents.
- A dedicated Police Memorial is located in the plaza by Lake Hening.
Departments and Services
- Permit Status Information
- Technical Code Requirement Information for the IRC (International Residential Building Code)
- Business Licenses, Vehicle Decals, and Dog Licenses
- Personal Property
- Real Estate Taxes and Assessment Information
- Risk Management
Upcoming Events at Western Government Center