Your Tax Bills are Available Online
- Go to https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/hnro
- Choose Pay Now, Login or create an account
- Choose Personal Property Tax or Real Estate Tax
- View your personal property and real estate bills
Questions? Call Henrico’s Department of Finance at 501-4729 or email email@example.com
Operational Changes due to COVID-19
The cashier’s counter at the Henrico County Government Center and the drive-thru window at the Eastern Government Center will reopen Monday, May 11 for tax and other payments. Masks are required to enter the Western Government Center building. Finance continues to encourage payments to be made online, by phone or by mail or left in drop boxes at the government centers. The county is currently waiving all online payment processing fees.
We encourage our residents to make their payments online, using the links below. Payment options include:
* Account number and account zip code are required for online, cash and phone payments
- Pay by check: submit by mail or use the drop box at the Henrico Government Center or the Eastern Government Center.
- Pay online: https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/hnro All online processing fees are being waived at this time.
- Pay by cash at participating retailers (all processing fees are being waived at this time):
-Personal Property and Real Estate en espanol payments: https://www.paynearme.com/s/9970/b/zBPdR0/edit
-Personal Property and Real Estate payments: https://www.paynearme.com/s/9970/b/vzrKTJ/edit
-Utility payments: https://www.paynearme.com/s/9961/b/ZZ2ihA/edit
–Pay by phone (all processing fees are being waived at this time): 1-855-748-6015
Meghan Coates, Finance Director
The Department of Finance is comprised of seven different divisions which are: