Your Tax Bills are Available Online
- Go to https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/hnro
- Choose Pay Now, Login or create an account
- Choose Personal Property Tax or Real Estate Tax
- View your personal property and real estate bills
Questions? Call Henrico’s Department of Finance at 501-4729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Operational Changes due to COVID-19
The cashier’s counters at the Western and Eastern Henrico County Government Centers and the drive-thru window at the Eastern Government Center are open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, excluding holidays, for tax and other payments.
Effective Thursday, Aug. 12, all individuals are required to wear a face covering inside Henrico County buildings and facilities. This requirement is for visitors as well as employees, regardless of their vaccination status.
We encourage our residents to make their payments online, using the links below. There are no processing fees for payments online, by phone or at the cashier's counters for credit and debit card payments.. Payment options include:
* Account number and account zip code are required for online, cash and phone payments
- Pay by check: submit by mail using the remittance envelope or use the drop box at the Henrico Government Center or the Eastern Government Center.
- Pay online: https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/hnro (no processing fees)
- Pay by cash at participating retailers (no processing fees):
-Personal Property and Real Estate en espanol payments: https://www.paynearme.com/s/9970/b/zBPdR0/edit
-Personal Property and Real Estate payments: https://www.paynearme.com/s/9970/b/vzrKTJ/edit
-Utility payments: https://www.paynearme.com/s/9961/b/ZZ2ihA/edit
- Pay by phone (no processing fees): 1-855-748-6015: 1-855-748-6015
Meghan Coates, Finance Director
The Department of Finance is comprised of seven different divisions which are: