- Business License - Application for Business License
- Contest Parking Ticket - The owner of a vehicle may contest the parking violation in Court.
- Dog License - A dog license is required for dogs four months of age or older unless the dog is used as a service dog. Licenses must be obtained no later than 30 days after a dog turns four months old or within 30 days of the expiration date on the license receipt. Kennel licenses are due on January 1st and no later than January 31st of each year and are paid annually.
- File a Claim - The division of Risk Management handles all claims for personal injury and property damage asserted against the County.
- Make Online Payment - Henrico County accepts electronic payments for personal property taxes, real estate taxes, utility bills, parking tickets, false alarm fees, planning fees, building inspection fees and elevator certificate fees.
- Online Tax Bills - You can also safely and securely view your bill online, consolidate your tax bills into one online account, set up notifications and reminders to be sent to your email or mobile phone, schedule payments, create an online wallet, and pay with one click using credit/debit or your checking account.
- Pay Near Me - The County has partnered with PayNearMe to offer an easy and convenient cash payment option.
- Personal Property Tax Relief - The State of Virginia has allocated funds to provide tax relief for qualifying vehicles in the County of Henrico. The amount of tax relief is based upon the total dollars from the Commonwealth divided by the total tax of all qualifying vehicles in the County.
- Reporting Tax Violation - If you suspect that one of the following tax violations has occurred, use this system to report this information to our staff.
- Commercial Rehabilitation Tax Credit - Partial Real Estate Tax Exemption Program for qualifying Rehabilitated or Renovated Multi-Family, Commercial/Industrial, and Hotel/Motel when rehabilitated for residential use properties.
- Land Use Program - Title 58.1-3230 through 3244 of the Code of Virginia provides for the assessment of land based on use value rather than market value. Use value is the assessment of the land for a specific purpose and is generally lower than market value. This is a local option statute adopted by Henrico County in 1976. The requirements for qualification and use values are established by the State Land Evaluation Advisory Council.
- Real Estate Advantage Program (REAP) - The Real Estate Advantage (REAP) is a tax exemption for qualified seniors, residents that are 100 percent permanently and totally disabled, and their spouses which relieves real estate tax up to a maximum of $3,000.
- Real Estate Tax Exemption Disabled Veterans - Disabled Veterans Tax Exemption of Real Estate Taxes
- Reinvest – Residential Investment Tax Abatement Program - Information on possible tax exemption of renovations or additions to residential properties.
- Surviving Spouse - Tax exemption for surviving spouses of military service members killed in action.