Justin Crawford – Budget Director
The Office of Management & Budget (OMB) is responsible for preparing and managing the County’s annual fiscal plan, or budget. In addition, the Department is responsible for compiling and publishing the County’s Five Year Capital Improvement Program. The office also conducts special studies as directed by the County administration, especially where there is a revenue or expenditure impact to be measured. Specific functions of OMB include: Development of the County’s Annual Operating Budget and Capital Improvement Program.
- Monitors expenditures and revenues to ensure that the annual plan is followed and that the budget estimates are accurate.
- Provides financial management strategies for departments and agencies.
- Directs the amendment of the budget and transfer of appropriations as required.
- Publishes the Financial Trend Monitoring System, which is an evaluation of twenty-eight financial and economic indicators.
- Performs fiscal impact analysis, as required, for legislation pending in the Virginia General Assembly.
- Budget Basis
- Budget Process
- Financial Trends
- December 2022
- December 2022 – Personal Property Refund
- September 2022
- September 2022 – ARPA
- July – September 2022
- June 2022
- February 2022
- September 2021
- September 2021 – ARPA
- September 2021 – Schools ESSER III
- June 2021 – Schools ESSER II
- June 2021
- February 2021
- December 2020
- September 2020 – General Government CARES
- September 2020 – Schools CARES & Capital Initiatives
- September 2020
- June 2020
- June 2020 – Schools CARES
- February 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- September 2019
E-Mail inquiries to J. Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org.