7am – 7pm
Seven days a week
- Recycle only newspaper, white paper, junk mail, cardboard, and beverage containers at this facility.
- Please collapse and flatten all cardboard boxes and place them in the containers so they do not clog up the container openings. This allows patrons room for their recycling.
- Place all recyclables in the proper container.
- Do not leave anything (recyclables, refuse, etc.) on the ground. This causes blowing litter and is a problem for our neighbors.
- We do not accept styrofoam, foam packing materials, or foam peanuts. Please place these packing materials in your household trash and dispose of them as you do your other refuse.
- This facility is for recycling only and not for disposal of trash. This hurts our recycling program and costs us all money. Please dispose of your refuse properly.
- Taking materials that are dropped off for recycling is a violation of the county code.
This facility is maintained for household use only and is not for commercial business.