Become a member of the Henrico Police Faith Community Coalition.
Our Mission: The mission of the Henrico Police Faith Community Collation is to have open and honest dialogue with our faith based communities regardless of worship affiliations. We will enhance cooperation, trust, and transparency through our police and faith leaders in Henrico County.
- Engage with our faith based communities
- Share information
- Build lasting partnerships
- Continue to develop relationships with faith community leaders
- Free Crime Prevention Security SurveysProvided by professionally trained officers and civilians
- Free Crime Prevention Training
- Provided by professionally trained officers and civilians
- Two Citizen Academies held twice annually
- Provide a network of colleagues and police professionals who share similar concerns, goals, and objectives
- Keep you informed of safety concerns as they arise
Need more information? Call Henrico Police Prevention Services at 804-501-4838.
Upcoming Faith Community Coalition Meetings
Volunteer opportunities for faith community leaders:
- Invocations at Semimonthly Meetings:
- The County Manager’s Office is responsible for scheduling pastors or faith leaders to deliver the invocations at Henrico County Board of Supervisors meetings. Review the Guidelines For Invocations that Henrico County asks religious leaders to follow when delivering invocations to ensure the County is in compliance with applicable constitutional law.
- Our Board of Supervisors generally meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Henrico County Government Center’s Administration Building (4301 East Parham Road). The exceptions are the months of August and December, when the Board only meets on the second Tuesday, and the second Tuesday of March, when the meeting begins at 6:00 p.m. Tanya N. Brackett, Deputy Clerk to the Board of Supervisors, is the primary contact person and scheduler. She can be reached at email@example.com or 501-4436.
Senior Services and Resources
Presentation: Police Engage in Henrico County Senior Advocate
Presentation: Plan & A Prayer HPD Presentation
Resources and Links: Emergency Plan Manual USCJ
Link: Crisis Intervention Team Services Webpage: https://henrico.us/services/crisis-intervention-team-cit/
Safety and Security
Presentation: Church Safety and Security
Brochure: Crisis Response at a Glance