To be cutting edge public-safety leaders dedicated to equality and civic trust.
Provide innovative and collaborative police services for a safe and thriving Henrico.
- Honor With integrity as our foundation, we earn the respect and trust of the public and each other.
- Professionalism Professionalism is paramount; we achieve it through training and acting within the rule of law.
- Commitment We are committed to preventing crime, preserving order and ensuring the safety of the public.
- Compassion We treat everyone with dignity and compassion, regardless of circumstance.
- Accountability We hold ourselves to the highest standards of conduct while upholding the ideals of our Constitution and democratic society.
We are accepting applications to our next Basic Police Academy. Apply online today!
78th Basic Police Academy
Applications: Sept. 2. – Nov. 21.
Expected Hire Date: February 27, 2023.
Chief English announces new Vision, Mission, Values and Guiding Principle
Tri-Arc Accredited by CALEA
On March 26, 2021, the Henrico County Police Division was awarded TRI-ARC reaccreditation by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA). To date, Henrico Police is one of only 24 agencies worldwide to receive TRI-ARC reaccreditation. Read more about this distinguished accreditation.
7721 E. Parham Rd.
Henrico, VA 23294
P. O. Box 90775
Henrico, VA 23273-0775