To be cutting edge public-safety leaders dedicated to equality and civic trust.
Provide innovative and collaborative police services for a safe and thriving Henrico.
- Honor With integrity as our foundation, we earn the respect and trust of the public and each other.
- Professionalism Professionalism is paramount; we achieve it through training and acting within the rule of law.
- Commitment We are committed to preventing crime, preserving order and ensuring the safety of the public.
- Compassion We treat everyone with dignity and compassion, regardless of circumstance.
- Accountability We hold ourselves to the highest standards of conduct while upholding the ideals of our Constitution and democratic society.
- Fingerprinting services by the Criminal Records Unit
- Evidence property releases by appointment only on Mondays and Wednesdays. Call (804) 501-4793 Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., to schedule an appointment.
- For an Incident Report, Accident Report or Criminal Background Check, call (804) 501-4809, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Requests will be fulfilled electronically or via US Postal Service.
Chief English announces new Vision, Mission, Values and Guiding Principle
Henrico County’s new Chief of Police, Eric English, is ushering in an era of transparency with crime data and police statistics. His goal: working together for a safer Henrico.
Tri-Arc accredited by CALEA
On March 25, 2017, the Henrico County Police Division was awarded the distinguished TRI-ARC accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA). The Henrico County Police Division becomes only the 17th law enforcement agency world-wide to attain this distinction and just the 16th in the United States. Read more about this distinguished accreditation.
7721 E. Parham Rd.
Henrico, VA 23294
P. O. Box 90775
Henrico, VA 23273-0775