Henrico Police is committed to the safety of everyone who lives, works and plays in Henrico County. Accordingly, our Public Information Office regularly disseminates news, information, crime alerts and police-related events and initiatives to local media outlets as well as on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages.
2021 News Releases
- Exposure Suspect Sought
- Suspects Wanted in Commercial Robbery on Eastridge Road
- Burglary Suspect Sought
- Reported Letter from Hate Group
- Suspects Sought in Finlay Street Robbery
- Shooting Investigation: Grand Ledge Court
- Missing Adult At’Taysiyah Dye
- Suspect Wanted in Drive-thru Robbery
- Suspect Arrested in Delivery Driver Robbery
- Suspect Sought in Commercial Robbery
- Suspect Identified, Arrested for Two Commercial Robberies
- Information Sought in Newbridge Circle Shooting
- Henrico Police help ‘Spread the Love’ to Area Seniors
- Suspect Arrested in Connection to Delmont Street Shooting
- Shooting Investigation: Intersection of Mechanicsville Tpke. and Laburnum Ave.
- Update: Arrest Made in Mechanicsville Tpnk./Laburnum Ave. Shooting
- Arrest Made in Connection to String of Commercial Robberies Across Region
- Suspect Arrested in Connection to Grocery Store Assaults
- Update: Delmont St. Shooting Victim Dies; Police Seek Additional Charges
- Missing Adult, Tyrone Jones
- Update 3: Additional Arrest in Mechanicsville Tpke./Laburnum Ave. Shooting Investigation
- Rabies Clinic Rescheduled Due to Weather
- Retired Henrico Police K-9, Grace, Dies
- Medical Emergency Call Prompts Homicide Investigation on Holland St.
- Update: Suspect Arrested in Connection to Holland St. Homicide Investigation
- 2020 Crime Data & Statistics Released
- Missing Adult – Avijith Rajan
- Fatal Pedestrian Hit-and-run Crash Investigation Underway on Greenwood Rd.
- Update: Victim Identified in Fatal Crash on Greenwood Rd. as Henrico Police Captain Donald Lambert Jr.
- Update: Suspect Arrested, Charged in Fatal Crash on Greenwood Rd.
- Driver Charged in Fatal Pedestrian Crash on Welwyn Road
- Shooting Investigation, Arrest: Newbridge Circle
- Homicide Investigation: W. Nine Mile Road
- Update: Arrest Made in Connection to Homicide on W. Nine Mile Road
- Death Investigation: Multiple Fatalities and Injuries from Shooting on Richmond-Henrico Tpke.
- Update: Victims Identified in Shooting on Richmond-Henrico Tpke.
- Suspect Sought in Brook Road Vehicle Theft
- Update on Death and Shooting Investigation on Richmond-Henrico Tpke.
- Suspect Sought in Doggy Daycare Robbery
- Suspect Sought in Two Commercial Robberies
- Shooting Investigation: Hickoryridge Road
- Update: Hickoryridge Road Shooting Victim Dies; Police Seeking Suspect
- Update: Juvenile Male Arrested in Connection to Hickoryridge Road Homicide
- Unfounded Information Circulating Online About Hickoryridge Road Homicide Investigation
- Warrant Service Standoff on Kenwood Avenue
- Henrico Man Charged with Felony Vandalism
- Missing Juvenile – La’Fae Franklin
- Shooting Investigation: N. Parham Road
- Update: Juvenile Arrested in N. Parham Road Shooting Investigation
Public Information Office
The Public Information Officer (PIO) serves as the primary agency spokesperson and is the primary point of contact for all media inquiries. The PIO is responsible for managing all formal media communications on behalf of the Chief of Police.
The Public Information Office advises and manages the Division’s public and stakeholder relations. The unit is charged with disseminating timely and accurate information to the public through a variety of communication channels, including web, print, and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube). The Public Information Office also manages the Division’s internal and stakeholder communications.
News Release Distribution List
If you are a member of the media and would like to be added to the Division’s media distribution list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henrico Police TweetsTweets by HenricoPolice
The Latest from Henrico News
- Henrico 4-H, STEMinate to offer human anatomy SPIN club
- Henrico Extension opens enrollment for SMART Scapes
- Tuckahoe meeting April 22 to discuss summer plans for parks, libraries
- Henrico Extension opens enrollment for SMART Lawns program
- Henrico County reaches COVID-19 vaccine milestone of 100,000 shots