Henrico Police is committed to the safety of everyone who lives, works and plays in Henrico County. Accordingly, our Public Information Office regularly disseminates news, information, crime alerts and police-related events and initiatives to local media outlets as well as on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages.
2021 News Releases
- Exposure Suspect Sought
- Suspects Wanted in Commercial Robbery Eastridge Road
- Burglary Suspect Sought
- Reported Letter from Hate Group
- Suspects Sought in Finlay Street Robbery
Public Information Office
The Public Information Officer (PIO) serves as the primary agency spokesperson and is the primary point of contact for all media inquiries. The PIO is responsible for managing all formal media communications on behalf of the Chief of Police.
The Public Information Office advises and manages the Division’s public and stakeholder relations. The unit is charged with disseminating timely and accurate information to the public through a variety of communication channels, including web, print, and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube). The Public Information Office also manages the Division’s internal and stakeholder communications.
News Release Distribution List
If you are a member of the media and would like to be added to the Division’s media distribution list, please email email@example.com.
Henrico Police TweetsTweets by HenricoPolice
The Latest from Henrico News
- COVID-19 vaccinations underway for region’s public safety, public schools employees
- Many area residents receive link for COVID vaccine by mistake; registrations cancelled
- Tuckahoe meeting Jan. 28 to highlight strategies, resources for job seekers
- Fairfield meeting Jan. 21 to discuss proposed GreenCity development
- Brookland’s Daniel Schmitt elected chairman of Board of Supervisors