302 Lee Ave
In 1852, Joseph and Elizabeth Tyree owned this 400 acre tract of land known as “Woodstock.” After changing hands several times, the Locomotive Club of Richmond purchased 208 acres of the property and built this clubhouse in 1925. Through the middle of the property ran the Richmond and Rappahannock Railroad. After 1977, it was known as the Confederate Hills Swim and Tennis Club. It became part of the Henrico County Recreation and Parks system in 1994.