3028 Mountain Road
The Rev. Alexander Sands organized the Glen Allen Baptist Church on Feb 23,1868. The congregation first met in a rose arbor belonging to Mrs. Susan Sheppard Allen. On July 4,1868, the new church held a feast and raised $400 to build the sanctuary. After the Hopkins family of Walkerton donated this site, church members built a frame structure, with three windows and a door which opened in the winter of 1869. Members of the Glen Allen Baptist Church have worshipped here, in different sanctuaries, since that time.