Dunncroft/Castle Point Park
Located at the entrance to Hungary Creek Middle School, this park features trails, picnic area and shelter, play area and equipment, a spray park, and a nine-hole disc golf course.
Spray Park Guidelines: Get Wet, Have Fun, & Be Safe
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Swim diapers are required if necessary.
- Climbing on water features is prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Running, skating, and cycling are not permitted.
- Food, drinks, glass containers, and smoking are prohibited.
- Swimwear and water shoes are recommended.
*Please note: The surface area around the playground can get very hot on sunny days — be sure to wear shoes or sandals!
Open daily from dawn to dusk.
May 27-September (exact dates TBD). Operating hours: 9am-7pm.
Season subject to change, weather permitting.