Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming and movies for all ages! The theatre and upstairs meeting room are also available to rent.
*NEW Box Office/Business Hours, effective Feb 1, 2018*
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
Henrico Live Season 4
Join us for Henrico Live’s 4th season! We are offering 14 performances spanning from September 2017-May 2018.
This season we are presenting a new format for season tickets! You, the patron, will choose which performances you wish to purchase with your season ticket. And the more shows you select, the bigger the discount!
Select 3 or 4 performances to receive a 25% discount; Select 5 or more to receive a 50% discount.
View the Henrico Live brochure for complete details.
Individual Tickets ($10 per show)
2017-2018 Season Performances
Feb 10 – Celtibillies
Feb 24 – Barbara Lawson Stories with a Twist
Mar 24 – Aura Curiatlas Physical Theatre
Apr 20 – Joe Enroughty & The Royal Virginians
Apr 28 – Virginia Repertory Theatre on Tour
May 18 – Desiree Roots Centeio presents the Ladies of Jazz
Tickets are only $1 per person and can be purchased at the door.
Refreshments available for $1 per item.
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.