Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming and movies for all ages! The theatre and upstairs meeting room are also available to rent.
*NEW Box Office/Business Hours, effective Feb 1, 2018*
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
Henrico Live Season 5
Join us for Henrico Live’s 5th season! We’re offering 17 performances spanning September 2018-May 2019.
YOU choose which performances you purchase with your season ticket. The more shows you select, the bigger the discount!
Select 3 or 4 performances to receive a 25% discount; Select 5 or more to receive a 50% discount. Season tickets go on sale Aug 4.
View the Henrico Live brochure for complete details.
Individual Tickets ($10 per show)
2018-2019 Season Performance
Sept 8 – Susan Greenbaum
Sept 22 – The English Channel
Oct 12 – Tyler Hughes Old Time Music and Appalachian Dance
Oct 19 – Richard Williams Trio
Nov 9 – Bak N Da Day
Nov 16 – Joshua Lozoff
Dec 15 – Christmas with KOS Band & Susan Greenbaum
Jan 12 – Uncommon
Jan 25 – John Bullard in Concert
Feb 9 – Riddick Dance Company presents: The King Project
Feb 23 – The Crooked Road on Tour
Mar 23 – Shannon Brown presents: A Tribute to Patsy Cline
Mar 29 – Rootstone Jug Band
Apr 13 – The Mullins Sisters
Apr 27 – The Latin Ballet of Virginia presents: Fiesta del Sol
May 10 – Le Hotclub
May 17 – KOS Band
Tickets are only $1 per person and can be purchased at the door.
Refreshments available for $1 per item.
|Justice League (PG-13)
July 6 at 7pm
July 7 at 2 & 7pm
|Tomb Raider (PG-13)
Aug 3 at 7pm
Aug 4 at 2 & 7pm
|Avengers: Infinity War (PG-13)
Aug 31 at 7pm
Sept 1 at 2 & 7pm
July 20 at 10am & 1pm
July 21 at 2 & 5pm
|Despicable Me 3 (PG)
Aug 17 at 10am & 1pm
Aug 18 at 2 & 5pm
|Sherlock Gnomes (PG)
Sept 15 at 2 & 5pm
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.