Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming and movies for all ages! The theatre and upstairs meeting room are also available to rent.
Box Office/Business Hours
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
Henrico Live Season 5
Join us for Henrico Live’s 5th season! We’re offering 17 performances spanning September 2018-May 2019.
View the Henrico Live brochure for complete details.
Individual Tickets ($10 per show)
2018-2019 Season Performance
May 10 – Le Hotclub
May 17 – KOS Band
2019 Summer Concert Series
Jun 1 – Kadencia Orchestra
Jul 13 – The Honky Tonk Experience
Aug 24 – Sarah Walston
2019 Summer Children’s Series
Jul 10 – Chris Michael Magic Show
Aug 10 – Moana Sing Along
Tickets just $1 per person and can be purchased at the door.
Refreshments available for $1 per item.
|Avengers: Infinity War (PG-13)
Apr 5 at 7pm
Apr 6 at 2pm & 7pm
|Ralph Breaks the Internet (PG)
Apr 20 at 2pm & 5pm
|Creed II (PG-13)
May 3 at 7pm
May 4 at 2pm & 7pm
|Mary Poppins Returns (PG)
May 18 at 2pm & 5pm
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.