Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming and movies for all ages! The theatre and upstairs meeting room are also available to rent.
Tickets for Henrico Live Season 6 will be available starting Saturday, August 10! We’re offering 19 performances from September 2019-May 2020.
Box Office/Business Hours
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
2019 Summer Concert Series – Final Performance!
2019 Summer Children’s Series – Final Show!
With our Season Ticket Packages, YOU select the shows you want to see and build your own package – AND get a discount of 25% or more!
Select 3 or 4 performances and receive a 25% discount. Select 5 or more shows to receive a 50% discount! Purchase your 2019-2020 Season Tickets.
Henrico Live Season 6 – Tickets On Sale August 10
Sale opens 8am online, 10am at the box office.
Sept 14 – Bak N Da Day
Sept 28 – The English Channel
Oct 12 – The Whiskey Rebellion
Oct 25 – A Tribute to the Blues Legends
Nov 8 – Virginia Mountain Boys
Dec 21 – Christmas with KOS & Susan Greenbaum
Jan 11 – The Continentals
Jan 25 – Mountain Highway®
Feb 15 – A Tribute to the Ladies of Motown
Feb 29 – An Evening with Desirée Roots
Mar 14 – PumpHouse Blues
Mar 28 – Susan Greenbaum
Apr 17 – Andrew McNight
May 8 – After Jack
May 15 – KOS Band
Tickets just $1 per person and can be purchased at the door.
Refreshments available for $1 per item.
|How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (PG)
Aug 17 at 2pm & 5pm
|Avengers: Endgame (PG-13)
Fri, Sept 6 at 7pm
Sat, Sept 7 at 2 & 7pm
|The Secret Life of Pets 2 (PG)
Wed, Sept 18 at 10am
Sat, Sept 21 at 2 & 7pm
Silver Screen Movie Series
Carefully curated for the interests of those 50+. Tickets just $1.
|Green Book (PG-13)
Sept 4 at 10am
|The Secret Life of Pets (PG)
Oct 2 at 10am
|Walk the Line (PG-13)
Nov 6 at 10am
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.