Short Pump Park
This park includes a dog park, spray fountains, athletic fields, play equipment, picnic facilities, and a restored 1902 two-room schoolhouse.
Picnic Shelter Reservations: Please note, the picnic shelter by the soccer/football field accepts reservations. The picnic shelter by the dog park does not accept reservations.
Spray Fountain Guidelines:
Get Wet, Have Fun, & Be Safe
- Running is prohibited
- Food, drinks, and glass containers prohibited in spray fountains
- Water shoes and swimwear recommended
- Swim Diapers required if not toilet-trained
- Pets are not allowed in spray fountains
- Skating and cycling are not allowed in spray fountains
Short Pump Dog Park will be closed from 8am-noon on Monday, March 5 for maintenance. (The work requires the stone base to be completely dry, which is why it has been postponed several times – lots of rain on the weekends!)
Open daily from dawn to dusk.
Hours of operation are 9am-7pm.
(The fountains are closed and will re-open Memorial Day Weekend)