Laurel Recreation Area & Skate Park
A virtual conversation about Laurel Skate Park was held on Mon, Sept 28. The meeting was hosted by Supervisor Dan Schmitt and Henrico County Recreation & Parks. If you missed the meeting or have any additional feedback on the park, please use the form below. Thank you for your time!
Laurel Skate Park is a fun and safe place for both youth and adults to skate. The Skate Park has a free skate area of 6,700 square feet with ramps, rails, a half-pipe, and bowl. So get your skateboards, in-line skates or BMX/Freestyle bikes and give it a try! For more information, call (804) 501-7275.
The recreation area also features athletic fields and a picnic shelter.
Laurel Skate Park General Rules
- Skate at your own risk.
- Only skateboards, BMX with Gyro, non-motorized scooters, in-line skates and Heelys are permitted.
- Helmets are required and must be worn at all times.
- Protective equipment such as wrist guard, knee pads, and elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Bikes must have at least one hand brake.
- Food or Drinks (except water)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Glass Containers
- Reckless or Rowdy Behavior
- Tandem Riding (two on the same board)
- Loitering inside Skate Park
- Skating or Boarding in the Parking Lot
Open daily from dawn to dusk, weather permitting