Twin Hickory Park & Recreation Center
Available for rental, Twin Hickory Recreation Center is the perfect setting for a small to medium group event. A variety of classes and events are offered for both children and adults throughout the year. A small playground is located on site.
Twin Hickory Park opened in July 2014. Park features include walking trails, open play areas, multi-purpose field, landscaping, irrigation, a picnic shelter with restrooms, a playground for ages 2-5 and one for ages 6-12. The most unique characteristic of the park is the “spray park,” a small, whimsical, zero-depth water play feature intended for children 12 or under with adult supervision.
*The large shelter at Twin Hickory Park is not available for reservations.
Spray Park Guidelines: Get Wet, Have Fun, & Be Safe
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Swim diapers are required if necessary.
- Climbing on water features is prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Running, skating, and cycling are not permitted.
- Food, drinks, glass containers, and smoking are prohibited.
- Swimwear and water shoes are recommended.
*Please note: The surface area around the playground can get very hot on sunny days-be sure to wear shoes or sandals!
Open daily from dawn to dusk.
Open for programs and events only.
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday: 8am-11pm
Spray Park Hours
Open Friday, May 28 through Labor Day, 9am-7pm.
Season subject to change, weather permitting.
View a list of programs at Twin Hickory Park & Recreation Center.
Park Mobile Pop-Up Programs
Free and no registration required! View other Park Mobile programs.
- Thurs, July 15, 12:00-1:00pm: Spray Park Water Fun and Games
- Sat, July 24, 8:30-9:30am: Sunrise Yoga in the Park. No registration required, just bring a mat or towel.
- Twin Hickory Facility Reservation Guide
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Twin Hickory Interior
Click and drag to look around the room. Click the [ ] to view in fullscreen. (Button may not display in Internet Explorer.)