Tuckahoe Creek Park
Tuckahoe Creek Park features an boardwalk system that provides the community access to the Tuckahoe Creek area. Visitors can enjoy walking, fishing, and scenic overlooks. The boardwalk is ADA accessible so everyone can enjoy this nature experience.
There are now two entrances to Tuckahoe Creek Park, both are located off Lauderdale Drive:
- The western end of Ridgefield Parkway
- Old Coach Lane
How to Enjoy the Boardwalk
As you enjoy this park, please be considerate of the neighborhood, nature, and park guidelines. The boardwalk is designated for walking, nature watching and fishing only.
- Park is open from dawn to dusk. Trespassing is prohibited after hours.
- Decking may be slippery at times. Please watch your step.
- Pets must be leashed. As a courtesy, please pick up after your pets.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- For a full list of HCRP ordinances, refer to Chapter 14 of the Henrico County Code.
- Approaching, disturbing or feeding wildlife.
- Bicycling, skateboarding or any other motorized or non-motorized vehicles or apparatus.
Open daily from dawn to dusk.