- Summer 2019 Program Guides are available now! View the Summer 2019 Program Guide or download the PDF.
- Summer Registration
- See below for additional Ways to Register
Program Registration Links
- Registration Form
- Camp Registration Form
- Online Registration Tips
- Registration/Reservation FAQs
- Winter/Spring Program Guide 2019
- NEW! Summer 2019 Program Guide
1. HCRP Connect – Online Registration www.connect.henricorecandparks.com
Available anytime! A small convenience fee will be applied to online transactions.
2. Walk-in Registration
- Belmont Recreation Center* (Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm)
- Deep Run Recreation Center* (Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm)
- Dorey Recreation Center (Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm)
- Eastern Henrico Recreation Center* (Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm)
- Recreation and Parks Main Office, 6800 Staples Mill Rd (Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm)
- Preschool and Youth programs: Other than your own immediate family registration(s), only one (1) other family’s registration(s) will be accepted for walk-in registration.
- Each individual participant must sign the assumption of liability statement. For participants under 18, a parent/legal guardian must sign. Forms without signature(s) will be returned!
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A minimum number of participants is needed for a program to be held. (Programs are evaluated one week prior to the start date.)
- Registration may be accepted up until one business day prior to the start date, if space is available and class has not been cancelled.
- Participants must be the required age by the first day of the program unless otherwise stated.
- The Division of Recreation and Parks reserves the right to make adjustments deemed necessary on any fee based program or activity.
- Cash (Walk-in only). Please bring exact change.
- Check or Money Order: Payable to County of Henrico (Mail or Walk-in)
- Credit Card: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, & Visa (Walk-in and online* only)
*A processing fee (no more than $3) will be applied to online transactions.
A $50 service charge will be assessed on any payment that is returned unpaid as allowed by the Code of Virginia and the Code of Henrico County.
Program Guides are sent to customers who have registered for a program in the past year and requested a mailed copy. All customers (on our email list) are notified by email when a new guide is available and also provided a link to the online version.
Limited financial assistance is available to Henrico County residents who qualify based on financial considerations. Required information must be received and approved prior to enrollment and may be submitted two weeks prior to each program guide season. (Cannot be applied to programs offered by other agencies.) Information: 501-7275.
If you or a family member have a disability or need assistance or special accommodations to enjoy any of our programs or events, learn about our special accommodations here.
Inclement Weather Postponements
In the event of inclement weather, cancellations may occur. When possible, closures are posted on the county website and Recreation & Parks social media sites (Facebook & Twitter).
- Henrico County Government Closed: If the county closes, all classes scheduled during the closure time are cancelled. Closures are announced on social media and local news channels.
- Program Cancellations: If the county remains open, but the decision is made to cancel an individual class, all participants will be notified by phone or email.
- Tennis & Sports Cancellations: Field closures and tennis cancellations are posted on the inclement weather hotline, (804) 501-5132. Postings are made by 3pm on weekdays and 7:30am on weekends.
Requests must be made in writing and received ten (10) working days prior to the program’s start date.
*The processing fee charged with an online transaction is non-refundable.
If any program does not meet your expectations, write us a note, and you will receive a full refund. (For adult sports leagues, there are no refunds after the first scheduled day of play.)
Send all requests to:
Henrico Recreation and Parks
P.O. Box 90775
Henrico, VA 23273-0775
Fax: (804) 501-5284
Experiencing an issue?
A list of common registration and reservation issues can be found in our registration portal. If you don’t find a solution to your problem there, email us at email@example.com or call us at 501-7275.