Deep Run Park & Recreation Center
Available for rent, Deep Run Recreation Center is the ideal facility for various size gatherings, celebrations, meetings, or retreats. The site also has AV equipment available such as a ceiling mounted projector, sound system, and wireless microphones. Deep Run Recreation Center is located within the beautiful Deep Run Park. The park includes ponds, walkways, playgrounds, and open space as well as a gazebo. A variety of classes and events are offered for both children and adults throughout the year.
Open daily from dawn to dusk
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday: 8am-11pm
View the Recreation programs held at Deep Run Park and Recreation Center.
For a complete list of Recreation programs and to register online, visit HCRP Connect.
Registration is required in advance for all programs with a fee.
AARP Tax Aide: Feb 1-April 15: 10am-3pm
Deep Run Friendship Cafe: Tue, Jan 3-April 27, 9am-1pm
Boating Safety Course: March 11, 8am-5pm
The Day 2 Modified Car: Sun, April 30, 2-3:30pm
0 to 60 mph! The American Muscle Car: Sun, May 21, 2-3:30 pm
The facility has numerous rooms available for rent:
- Ridgefield Ballroom: 120 (maximum capacity)
- Ballroom A: 72 (maximum capacity)
- Ballroom B: 40 (maximum capacity)
- Gaskins Gym: 120 (maximum capacity)
- Gayton Conference Room: 12 (maximum capacity)
- Springfield Room: 24 (maximum capacity)
The site also includes a full size caterer’s kitchen and a patio.
The parking lot has the capacity for 196 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Deep Run Facility Reservation Guide
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)