We currently have mulch at Public Use Areas. We encourage you to call the Public Use Areas prior to driving to the facility (Springfield Road – 747-1865 or Charles City Road – 222-7739).
Consumer Confidence Report 2013 is now on website. To view, please click here.
2014 DPU Standards are now available. To review them, please click here:
The Department of Public Utilities provides water, wastewater systems, and solid waste services to over 90,000 customers. Some of our facilities and activities:
- Public Utilities (DPU) provides drinking water to and collects wastewater from
residential, commercial, and industrial customers
- Refuse collection service
- Recycling, curbside and drop-off
The Divisions of Public Utilities are as follows:
- Solid Waste
- Water Reclamation Facility
- Water Treatment Facility
For more information on these divisions, please view our brochure.
Keep Henrico Beautiful
Hallie Stephenson, Executive Coordinator
For more information, please click here
- Water and Sewer Rates
- Water and Sewer Connection Fees
- Unidirectional Water Main Flushing
- Utility Bills
- Water Quality
- Monitoring and Compliance
- Developer and Engineers Information
- Contact Us