The Solid Waste Division provides a variety of services to our residents and businesses. These services include:
- Curbside trash collection in many areas of the County
- Curbside recycling to all customers that reside in single family homes accessible from the county streets.
- Household trash drop-off at two public use areas
- Drop off recycling centers throughout the County
- Bulky waste curbside pick-up
- Bagged leaf collection
- Neighborhood cleanups
Our operations are governed locally by Chapter 17 of the County Ordinance and regulated by the Commonwealth through the Virginia Code 9 VAC 20-81-00.