Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming for all ages and is available to rent for recitals, concerts, group meetings, and multimedia presentations. Henrico Theatre is proud to have state-of-the-art technology for all of your theatre or business needs.
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
Henrico Live Season 3
Tickets are only $1 per person and can be purchased at the door. Refreshments available for $1 per item. Information: 652-1460 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Peanuts Movie (G)
Fri, Aug 5, 10am & 7pm
Sat, Aug 6, 2pm & 7pm
Summer Children’s Series
SPARC presents K.C. @ Bat Jul 27
Wed, Jul 27, 10am & 1pm
Based on Ernest Thayer’s beloved 1888 poem, Casey at the Bat, the fictional baseball legend of Casey and the town of Mudville springs vividly to life in the present day. When young K.C. moves to Mudville with her father from New York City, she strugles to fit in at her new school. But it’s through her love of baseball that she finally connects. K.C. whips the down-and-out local team into shape, leading them all the way to the championship game, where she learns that there are things even more important than winning. Information: email@example.com
Jesse the Juggler
Wed, Aug 10, 10am & 1pm
Jesse is a Richmond native and one of the few people in the world who has completed a marathon while juggling! A friend taught him how to juggle three beanbags when he was 11, and Jesse has since figured out how to juggle just about anything – including a running chainsaw. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerts & Shows
Fri, Aug 19, 7pm, $5
Come listen to The Taters as they play an eclectic mix of roots rock, pop, country, skiffle, and Americana. Purchase tickets at www.henricolive.com. Information: email@example.com
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.