Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming for all ages and is available to rent for recitals, concerts, group meetings, and multimedia presentations. Henrico Theatre is proud to have state-of-the-art technology for all of your theatre or business needs.
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
Henrico Live Season 3
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fri, May 19, 7pm. $10. Purchase Tickets
One of Rolling Stones top 10 country artists you need to know. Olivia’s sound is a combination of mandolin, banjo, and lyrics sweetly laced with a pop energy that captures her ever-moving spirit.
Tickets are only $1 per person and can be purchased at the door. Refreshments available for $1 per item. Information: 652-1460 or email@example.com
Star Trek Beyond (PG-13)
Fri, Apr 7 at 7pm
Sat, Apr 8 at 2 & 7pm
Kung Fu Panda 3 (PG)
Sat, Apr 22 at 10am & 2pm
Concerts & Shows
Henrico Concert Band in Concert
Mon, Apr 3, 7:30pm. Free.
Enjoy a concert chock-full of fun presented by the Henrico Concert Band. Information and reservations: 652-1460 or 501-5859.
The Latin Jazz Messengers
Fri, Apr 21, 7pm. $5. Purchase tickets.
The Latin Jazz Messengers are one of Central Virginia’s busiest bands specializing in an eclectic blend of Cuban, Brazilian, and American jazz. Led by renowned trumpeter, Dr. Michael Davison, the six members of the Latin Jazz Messengers thrill audiences with their high-energy arrangements of Latin jazz classics and popular tunes.
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.