Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming and movies for all ages! The theatre and upstairs meeting room are also available to rent.
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
Henrico Live Season 4
This season we are presenting a new format for season tickets! You, the patron, will choose which performances you wish to purchase with your season ticket. And the more shows you select, the bigger the discount!
Select 3 or 4 performances to receive a 25% discount; Select 5 or more to receive a 50% discount.
Individual Tickets cost $10 per show.
View the Henrico Live brochure for complete details.
2017-2018 Season Performances
Sep 15 – River City Jazz
Sep 30 – Cash Unchained
Oct 14 – Bak N Da Day
Oct 20 – Honky Tonk Experience
Nov 17 – Doors Wide Open
Dec 15 – A Christmas Carol (One-man performance by John Hardy)
Dec 16 – Christmas with KOS & Susan Greenbaum
Jan 13 – Barter Players present Call of the Wild
Feb 10 – Celtibillies
Feb 24 – Barbara Lawson Stories with a Twist
Mar 24 – Aura Curiatlas Physical Theatre
Apr 20 – Joe Enroughty & The Royal Virginians
Apr 28 – Virginia Repertory Theatre on Tour
May 18 – Desiree Roots Centeio presents the Ladies of Jazz
Tickets are only $1 per person and can be purchased at the door.
Refreshments available for $1 per item.
Additional Concerts & Shows
Henrico Theatre Anniversary Celebration
Sat, Oct 28, 1-4pm. Free.
Come and celebrate the 10-year anniversary of our re-opening at Henrico Theatre! Enjoy music provided by Heritage Bluegrass at 1pm plus a showing of “Bee Movie” at 2:30pm which premiered exactly 10 years ago. Cake and punch will be available and concessions will be on sale through the event.
Henrico Concert Band Holiday Concert
Mon, Dec 4, 7:30pm. Free.
Join director Randy Abernathy and the Henrico Concert Band for a holiday concert for the entire family! Information and reservations: 652-1460
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.