Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming for all ages and is available to rent for recitals, concerts, group meetings, and multimedia presentations. Henrico Theatre is proud to have state-of-the-art technology for all of your theatre or business needs.
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
Tickets are only $1 per person and can be purchased at the door. Refreshments available for $1 per item. Information: 652-1460 or email@example.com
- Sully (PG-13): Fri, Jul 7 at 7pm, Sat, Jul 8 at 2 & 7pm
- Kubo and the Two Strings (PG): Fri, Jul 21 at 10am, Sat, Jul 22 at 10am & 2pm
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (PG-13): Fri, Aug 4 at 7pm, Sat, Aug 5 at 2 & 7pm
- Trolls (PG): Fri, Aug 18 at 10am, Sat, Aug 19 at 10am & 2pm
Concerts & Shows
East of Hollywood
Fri, Jul 21, 7pm. $5. Purchase Tickets
Put on your boogie shoes and groove to this funky, jazz-influenced, family-friendly rock band while they play a multitude of hits from the past 50 years!
The English Channel
Fri, Aug 18, 7pm. $5. Purchase Tickets
The English Channel performs AM/FM Hits of the British Invasion Decade!
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.