The Department of Community Revitalization was created in 2004 to coordinate the County’s revitalization programs and services intended to promote healthy, vibrant and attractive residential, commercial and industrial communities.
- We resumed in-person visits as of May 24, 2021. While not required, we ask that citizens call (804) 501-7616 to set up an in-person appointment. This is important because we want to make certain that the staff person that you wish to meet with is available at the time.
- Completed and signed Enterprise Zone applications may be sent electronically to email@example.com, faxed to 804-501-7630, or they may be mailed to P.O. Box 90775, Henrico, VA 23273.
- Community Cleanups remain suspended until further notice. Residents are asked to not place items at the curb.
- Staff will attend community meetings held in-person. We also welcome opportunities to participate via conference call or video conferencing.
- 2019-20 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2018-19 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Henrico County 2019-20 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
- 2017-18 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Enterprise Zone Annual Report, 2017
Notice of Public Hearing – Consideration of the 2021-22 Annual Action Plan and proposed uses of CDBG, HOME, and ESG funds for 2021-22 and Consideration of an Amendment to the 2019-20 Annual Action Plan
The Henrico County Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 7:00 PM in the Board Room in the County Administration Building at Parham and Hungary Spring Roads to consider a resolution to authorize submission of the 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan and the proposed uses of CDBG, HOME, and ESG funds for the 2021-22 program year. View the proposed 2021-22 Annual Action Plan and the proposed uses of funds.
The Board of Supervisors will also hold a public hearing on Tuesday at the same time to authorize submission of an amendment to the 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan to reallocate CDBG and ESG CARES Act funds among four providers.
Anyone may be heard remotely during the meeting by phone or through the internet by completing and submitting the signup form in advance of the meeting. The signup form is available at https://henrico.us/services/citizen-participation-registration/. Alternatively, anyone may submit written comments in advance of the meeting by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, through the County’s webpage listed above, or by regular mail to Clerk, Henrico County Board of Supervisors, P.O. Box 90775, Henrico, VA 23273-0775.
Fairfield Sandston Historic Resources Survey
Henrico County has partnered with the Virginia Department of Historic Resources to undertake a historic resources survey in the Sandston area and prepare a Nomination for listing in the National Register of Historic Places. More information about this project and the community meeting held on November 12, 2020 can be found here.
Visit our new interactive website to find information about the recently approved Highland Springs National Register Historic District and look up information about historic resources in the district.
Help Keep Henrico A Great Place To Live
File a complaint regarding zoning and environmental code violations such as tall grass, trash and debris, and inoperable motor vehicles.