The Department of Community Revitalization was created in 2004 to coordinate the County’s revitalization programs and services intended to promote healthy, vibrant and attractive residential, commercial and industrial communities.
- Draft 2018-19 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Henrico County 2019-20 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
- 2017-18 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Enterprise Zone Annual Report, 2017
- Henrico County 2018-19 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
The Department of Community Revitalization has hired a consultant to evaluate whether a portion of Sandston can qualify for listing in the National Register of Historic Places.
Visit our new interactive website to find information about the recently approved Highland Springs National Register Historic District and look up information about historic resources in the district.
Help Keep Henrico A Great Place To Live
File a complaint regarding zoning and environmental code violations such as tall grass, trash and debris, and inoperable motor vehicles.
Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide
The Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide is a how-to handbook for homeowners interested in enhancing and modernizing their homes and property. View the Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide.
Draft 2018-19 Consolidated Performance and Evaluation Report
This document is available for review and comment.