The Department of Community Revitalization was created in 2004 to coordinate the County’s revitalization programs and services intended to promote healthy, vibrant and attractive residential, commercial and industrial communities.
- Draft Henrico County 2018-19 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
- 2016-17 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Henrico County 2017-2018 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
- Enterprise Zone Annual Report, 2016
- 2015-16 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Help Keep Henrico A Great Place To Live
File a complaint regarding zoning and environmental code violations such as tall grass, trash and debris, and inoperable motor vehicles.
Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide
The Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide is a how-to handbook for homeowners interested in enhancing and modernizing their homes and property. View the Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide.