The Department of Community Revitalization was created in 2004 to coordinate the County’s revitalization programs and services intended to promote healthy, vibrant and attractive residential, commercial and industrial communities.
Eastern Government Center
Fairfield Area Library
- 2016-17 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Henrico County 2017-2018 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
- Enterprise Zone Annual Report, 2016
- 2015-16 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Henrico County 2016-1017 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
2017-18 Home Maintenance Workshops
Henrico County to present free workshops for homeowners.
Help Keep Henrico A Great Place To Live
File a complaint regarding zoning and environmental code violations such as tall grass, trash and debris, and inoperable motor vehicles.
For the upcoming 2018-19 Program Year, the County is now accepting proposals from qualified applicants seeking CDBG, HOME, or ESG funds for eligible activities. The application submittal deadline is Monday, March 5, 2018. Please use the title link to access the page.
Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide
The Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide is a how-to handbook for homeowners interested in enhancing and modernizing their homes and property. View the Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide.