The Department of Community Revitalization was created in 2004 to coordinate the County’s revitalization programs and services intended to promote healthy, vibrant and attractive residential, commercial and industrial communities.
- We are not accommodating in-person visits and ask citizens to call (804) 501-7616 to set up a phone or video conference appointment
- Enterprise Zone applications should be sent electronically to email@example.com
- Code Compliance Inspectors are limiting their contact with the public to phone, e-mail, and written communications
- Community Cleanups are canceled until further notice. Residents are asked to not place items at the curb
- Staff will limit attendance to in-person community meetings. We welcome opportunities to participate via conference call or video conferencing
- 2018-19 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Henrico County 2019-20 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
- 2017-18 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Enterprise Zone Annual Report, 2017
- Henrico County 2018-19 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
Fairfield Sandston Historic Resources Survey
Henrico County has partnered with the Virginia Department of Historic Resources to undertake a historic resources survey in the Sandston area and prepare a Nomination for listing in the National Register of Historic Places. More information about this project and the community meeting held on November 12, 2020 can be found here.
Visit our new interactive website to find information about the recently approved Highland Springs National Register Historic District and look up information about historic resources in the district.
Help Keep Henrico A Great Place To Live
File a complaint regarding zoning and environmental code violations such as tall grass, trash and debris, and inoperable motor vehicles.