- File a Zoning or Environmental Complaint - File a zoning ordinance violation complaint.
- First Time Homebuyers – Downpayment and Closing Cost Assistance - Financial assistance with downpayment and closing costs for qualified first-time, low and moderate income homebuyers is available for Henrico residents purchasing a home in Henrico County.
- Homeowner Association Lookup - Does your neighborhood have a Homeowners Association (HOA)? Use the Lookup feature to examine the boundaries of an HOA and identify common areas. If you have any questions or comments about the Lookup call 501-4757.
- Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide - The Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide is a means to help property owners envision an improved and more comfortable home for the future.
- Enterprise Zone Program - Business located within the Henrico Enterprise Zone are eligible for financial and other assistance from both the County of Henrico and the Commonwealth of Virginia for business expansion and improvements to business property.
- Homeowner Rehabilitation and Repair Assistance - Assist current homeowners with improvements to their homes with both minor and emergency repairs and moderate rehabilitation.
- Tag N Tow Program - Henrico County’s Community Maintenance Division, along with the Division of Police, are required to act upon any inoperable or abandoned motor vehicle parked on a public right of way, such as on the side of the road or in a median.
- Community Cleanup Program [SUSPENDED FOR 2021 SEASON] - Find if there is a Community Cleanup scheduled near you.