Homeowner Association Lookup
The Lookup feature displays the boundaries of Homeowner Associations (HOA) in Henrico County, Virginia.
HOA Lookup Feature and Instructional Tips
- In the left-hand pane, click the field titled, “Find address or place” and type the address of the home you’re inquiring about.
- If there is an HOA, the left-hand pane will populate with:
- The name of the subdivision – “Standwood at Berkeley”,
- The HOA name – “Berkeley Homeowners Association”, and
- The SCC link – “View”
- On the map, you will see the subdivision outlined and highlighted with the name of the subdivision.
- Locate the SCC Link titled “View” and click on it. This link will direct you to the corporation’s Entity Information page provided by the SCC.
- The State Corporation Commission Clerk’s (SCC) Information System is an online tool accessible to everyone that allows you to search for business information. The HOA Map Viewer will provide the SCC website link (if able) to the current or existing corresponding Virginia nonstock corporation (i.e., HOA) registered with the Commonwealth. The SCC link will generally provide information recorded for the Registered Agent, Registered Office, and Principal Office.
- We recommend all inquirers use the Registered Agent and Office Addresses provided by the SCC as the primary contact information for any questions and/or concerns you may have regarding an HOA.
- To request a copy of the HOA declarations and search public records such as deeds, covenants, etc., you must visit the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office in the County Courthouse (Land Records, room 230) in person located at 4309 East Parham Road.
- Please note that you must know the exact name of the HOA to look up the appropriate clerk records. In order to request and obtain a copy, the book and page number(s) for the records you seek are required.
- If you have questions regarding this process please contact the Record Room at (804) 501-4249 or visit https://henrico.us/services/copy-requests-of-public-records/ for more information.
Disclaimer: Information shown on these maps is derived from public records that are constantly undergoing change. This information does not replace a site survey and is not warranted for content or accuracy. The County does not guarantee the positional or thematic accuracy of the GIS data. The GIS data are not a legal representation of any of the features which are depicted. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, shall be expressly excluded.
In addition, the County does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of restrictive covenants and other subdivision and property development documents. If you observe an error or omission please send an email to HenricoHOA@henrico.us.