Requirements of a registered voter in Virginia:
- A citizen of the United States
- 18 years of age by the next general election
- A resident of the precinct in which you vote
- If you have ever been convicted of a felony, you must have had your voting rights restored
- If you have been declared mentally incapacitated in a Circuit Court and your civil rights have been removed, your capacity must have been restored.
Virginia residents may register to vote or change voter information at the following Henrico County Offices except during holidays:
Western Government Center
Admin Building Annex
4301 E. Parham Rd.
Henrico, VA 23228
Direction to Western Government Center
Eastern Government Center
3820 Nine Mile Rd.
Henrico, VA 23223
Direction to Eastern Government Center
Regular Office Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
All branches of the Department of Motor Vehicles and Virginia Public Assistance Agencies during their regular hours of operation
If you wish to register by mail, you may obtain a voter registration application by calling the Office of the General Registrar. Also, you may obtain applications in the Henrico County Libraries, Henrico County Credit Union and U.S. Postal Offices located in Henrico County.