The Office of the General Registrar and Electoral Board of Henrico County strive to promote the highest level of service to the citizens of the Commonwealth by providing equitable opportunities to register and vote; and by maintaining accurate records relating to voter registration, elections, election officials, and candidates. We are committed to promoting democracy and public trust in our endeavors to ensure fair and impartial elections.
Need for poll workers in Brookland, Three Chopt and Tuckahoe Districts
- Virginia department of Elections
- Voter Registration Application
- Virginia Absentee Ballot Application Form
- Applying for a Virginia Voter Photo Identification Card
- Absentee Voting
- Online absentee application
- Candidate List
- About New Voting Equipment in Henrico
- Voter I.D. Requirements in Virginia
- Find all about your Polling Location
Voter I.D. Requirements in Virginia
Henrico County Board of Supervisors - Agenda Item 55-18
Agenda Title(2/27/2018): ORDINANCE- To Amend and Reordain Section 9-2 of the Code of the County of Henrico Titled “Precincts and polling places” by Merging the (104)Glenside Precinct Into the
(110)Johnson Precinct and by Updating the Name of the Polling Place of the (105)Greendale Precinct from Dumbarton Library to Recreation and Parks Office, All in the Brookland District.
After a duly advertised public hearing, the Board of Supervisors of Henrico County adopted the ordinance on February/27/2018.