The Department of Community Revitalization was created in 2004 to coordinate the County’s revitalization programs and services intended to promote healthy, vibrant and attractive residential, commercial and industrial communities.
- DRAFT 2016-17 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Henrico County 2017-2018 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
- Enterprise Zone Annual Report, 2016
- 2015-16 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Henrico County 2016-1017 Annual Consolidated Community Development Action Plan
2017-18 Home Maintenance Workshops
Henrico County to present free workshops for homeowners.
Help Keep Henrico A Great Place To Live
File a complaint regarding zoning and environmental code violations such as tall grass, trash and debris, and inoperable motor vehicles.
Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide
The Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide is a how-to handbook for homeowners interested in enhancing and modernizing their homes and property. Click here to learn more about the Homeowner’s Enhancement Guide.