The Office of the General Registrar and Electoral Board of Henrico County strive to promote the highest level of service to the citizens of the Commonwealth by providing equitable opportunities to register and vote; and by maintaining accurate records relating to voter registration, elections, election officials, and candidates. We are committed to promoting democracy and public trust in our endeavors to ensure fair and impartial elections.
- Virginia department of Elections
- Voter Registration Application
- Virginia Absentee Ballot Application Form
- Applying for a Virginia Voter Photo Identification Card
- Absentee Voting
- Online absentee application
- Candidate List
- About New Voting Equipment in Henrico
- Voter I.D. Requirements in Virginia
- Find all about your Polling Location
WHEREAS, a vacancy has occurred in the Virginia House of Delegates during the 2017 Session of VA General Assembly from the Seventy-first House District, composed of the County of Henrico(part) and the City of Richmond(part) occasioned by the resignation of the Honorable Jennifer L. McClellan.
NOW THEREFORE, pursuant to § 24.2-216 of the Code of Virginia, an election will be held in this district on Tuesday, February 7,2017, for a member of the House of Delegates to fill the vacancy.
We post and update information online as they become available.