The Henrico County Police Division is Tri-Arc accredited by CALEA.
As an internationally accredited law enforcement agency, our mission is to enhance the quality of life in Henrico County through innovative crime prevention strategies and partnerships.
Discover what it feels like to be the person “behind the badge.”
When you attend one of our academies, you’ll experience some of the same training recruits receive, including:
• Meet the Police Command Staff, and hear how they manage the business side of law enforcement and Internal Affairs.
• Hear engaging stories from detectives, Communications officers, and officers from the Canine Unit.
• Discover the science of Crash Investigations, Forensic Investigations, and the Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS.)
• Gain valuable knowledge about crime prevention.
• Meet new people and make new friends while having fun!