Recreation & Parks
Winter/Spring 2015 Program Guide
The Winter/Spring Program Guide is here, filled with old favorites and lots of new programs! Program guides are available at any of our Recreation Centers, Henrico County Public Libraries, or area Kroger, Martin’s, & Wawa stores. Registration is now open!. See the Class Registration page for details.
Summer is Coming!
The 2015 Summer Program Guide will be available at the beginning of April and will include summer events, programs, and camps. Summer registration begins April 18.
Connect with us Online! Registration now open!
- Available 24/7 for ALL programs
- Improved communication through email and text
- Family accounts
- Search by category, age, or location
- Major credit cards accepted (small convenience fee)
- Go to connect.henricorecandparks.com to view our programs and register.
Now Hiring! 2015 Summer Camps
Enjoy working with kids? Looking for a fun summer job? Apply now at www.henricojobs.org! (Job Category: Recreation)
• Recreation Instructor – IRC77263
• Recreation Center Coordinator - IRC77358
• Applicants must be high school graduates with experience working with children
• Positions still available with Summer Blast, Teen Scene, and Therapeutic Recreation Camps
Adventure Series – Telluride Mountainfilm on Tour
Fri, Mar 27, 7-10pm, Henrico Theatre, Free
Ages 12+. Each year in Telluride, Colorado, Mountainfilm celebrates cultures unique to mountain communities with an international rendezvous of legendary mountaineers, environmentalists, filmmakers, authors, scientists, and artists. The mission of Mountainfilm is to educate and inspire audiences about issues that matter, cultures worth exploring, and environments worth preserving. Don’t miss this opportunity to view incredible outdoor films!Information: email@example.com
The Country Chicken
Spend Spring Break with Henrico Recreation and Parks! Spring Break Information
Inclement Weather Hotline: 501-5132