Henrico County Division of Fire is a community driven, professional public safety and service organization that takes PRIDE in stewardship and innovation, while maintaining the public trust.
Henrico County Division of Fire takes PRIDE in our unique calling to fulfill the needs of our customers in the community we share.
- Professionalism—We will provide service in an accountable, competent and innovative manner.
- Respect—We will hold in high regard, the diversity within our organization and community.
- Integrity—We will uphold public and organizational trust by committing ourselves to the highest ethical and moral codes.
- Dedication—We will remain loyal to our commitment, our oath and our community.
- Empathy—We will support, understand and meet the needs of our organization and the community in a compassionate manner.
Henrico County Division of Fire Annual ReportThe 2017 Henrico County Division of Fire Annual report is now published: View the document
The Henrico County Division of Fire encourages you to complete our Citizen Satisfaction Survey. We continually strive to provide the best possible internationally accredited Fire and EMS services to all who live, work or visit Henrico County, and your input will assist us in evaluating and improving our services.