What We Believe…
To be a model community corrections agency promoting motivation and change.
To enhance public safety through assessments and community supervision guided by best practices.
- We believe all individuals should be treated ethically, with dignity, courtesy, equality, and respect.
- We believe in open and effective communication.
- We believe in and encourage the unique skills and strengths of all team members.
- We believe in the capacity for positive change.
- We believe in being responsive to client, court, and community needs and inquiries.
- We believe in advocating for client rights and promoting their self-determination and accountability.
- We believe in the responsibility to promote and present a wide range of programs and services to meet the needs of clients.
- We believe in staff accountability and professionalism in carrying out our standard operating procedures and evidence-based practices.
- We believe in professional development and providing staff with the tools necessary to carry out their job functions.
- We believe in client assessments and appropriate referrals based on identified needs.
- We believe in stakeholder involvement and educating the public.
- We believe in evaluating program effectiveness.
Where are We?
Human Services Building
8600 Dixon Powers Drive
Richmond, VA 23228
located in Henrico Mental Health Office and Virginia Career Works
2010 Bremo Road Suite 122 (Henrico Mental Health Office)
Richmond, VA 23226
121 Cedar Fork Road (Virginia Career Works)
Henrico, VA 23223