I’d like to welcome you to a place that is truly extraordinary—a place that offers endless opportunities, yet embodies the simple familiarity of home. Welcome to Henrico County!
Henrico County’s roots run deep to 1611, with a rich history. Because of our residents’ engagement and true sense of community, our locality prospers and looks forward to a successful future.
Our residents are offered the highest quality customer service by a dedicated workforce of public servants who surpass expectations. Our elected, responsive Board of Supervisors provide solid leadership and sound fiscal management.
Our business community thrives with the availability of a knowledgeable, skilled workforce, excellent and maintained transportation infrastructure, a low tax burden, and Henrico’s pro-business approach to development. Our businesses not only employ our residents but give back to the community in many ways.
I hope you find the quality of life in Henrico County to be the best in the nation, as I do. Whether you are visiting one of our premier shopping centers, historic sites, or environmentally-friendly public facilities or starting a business from the ground up, I invite you to come to Henrico County for success and to stay for life.
- State of the County 2017
- Richmond International Airport (RIC) Aviation Activity Monthly Report, May 2016
- Richmond International Airport (RIC) Aviation Activity Monthly Report, April 2016
- Richmond International Airport (RIC) Aviation Activity Monthly Report, March 2016
- Richmond International Airport (RIC) Aviation Activity Monthly Report, February 2016
Our Pledge To You
The County Manager’s Office administers the daily activities of the County in a variety of areas and provides direction and oversight to County agencies in implementing policies adopted by the Board of Supervisors and procedures established by the County Manager. Its objectives are as follows:
- To execute all duties required by law and the Board of Supervisors
- To manage the County government effectively and efficiently
- To keep the Board of Supervisors and the public informed of the activities of County government
- To monitor and advise County officials on all pertinent legislation before the General Assembly and prepare the annual legislative program and summary
P. O. Box 90775
Henrico, VA 23273-0775