In the Henrico Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court for the County of Henrico
It is hereby ORDERED that all parties involved in matters before the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court of Henrico County dress in a respectful and appropriate manner, indicative of the dignity of court proceedings when entering the court building. This includes but is not limited, to the following guidelines:
- Midriffs/stomachs are to be covered at all times.
- No halter-tops, tank-tops, or muscle shirts are to be worn. Backs are to be covered at all times.
- No mini skirts or short-shorts allowed.
- With religious and medical exception, no hats, headscarves, headbands, or kerchiefs may be worn.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No exposed underwear.
- No clothing with obscene or vulgar wording or pictures.
- Trousers are to be worn at the waist line and shirttails are to be tucked in.
This dress code is designed to encourage order during, and respect for, the proceedings in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. The Court expects and appreciates the full cooperation of the public and all employees with the terms of this Order. Violation of this Order shall result in refused entry, or a finding of contempt.