power of attorney

available online  Online   
available over the phone  Telephone   
available via mail  Via Mail   
available via fax  Via Fax   
available in person  In Person   
pay near me  Pay Near Me

Rezoning and Provisional Use Permit

The power for localities to regulate land uses, given to it by the Commonwealth, includes approval of zoning changes in the form of a rezoning and expansion of uses through the Provisional Use Permit process. Applications can be made through Build Henrico, and forms and process documents can be found on our website. Depending on the type and other aspects of the case, not all of the forms will be needed.
no image
no image
no image
no image
available in person
no image
Google Translate Icon