Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $ 28.48 million total
Start Date: October 2021
Estimated End Date: October 2023
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
Henrico County has identified a 1.8 mile section of Sadler Road between Dominion Boulevard and Cedar Branch Court that will be widened and the alignment improved. Additional improvements in this corridor include curb-and-gutter, drainage improvements, a proposed round-about at the intersection with Old Sadler Road and Innslake Drive, and pedestrian accommodations. Incorporated pedestrian improvements will include sidewalk and a mixed-use path.
- Design is underway
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to begin in February 2021
- Utility relocation is anticipated in February 2021
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated for May 2021
- Construction is anticipated to begin in October 2021
- Project completion is anticipated in October 2023
Progress to Date
- A second Citizen Information Meeting was held for this project on September 24th, 2018. PDF versions of the display boards that were available at the meeting are now posted.
- A Citizen Information Meeting for this project was held on November 9, 2017 at St. Anthony’s Church