Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $ 18.27 million total
Start Date: Fall 2020
Estimated End Date: Fall 2023
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
Henrico County has identified a 1.8 mile section of Sadler Road between Dominion Boulevard and Cedar Branch Court that will be widened and the alignment improved. Additional improvements in this corridor include curb-and-gutter, drainage improvements, a proposed round-about at the intersection with Old Sadler Road and Innslake Drive, and pedestrian accommodations. Incorporated pedestrian improvements will include sidewalk and a mixed-use path.
- Design is underway
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to begin in Winter 2019
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin in Fall 2020
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated for Spring 2021
- Construction is anticipated to begin in Fall 2021
- Project completion is anticipated in Fall 2023
Progress to Date
- A second Citizen Information Meeting will be held for this project on September 24th, 2018. An updated brochure and display boards will be available for viewing at the meeting. Updated PDF versions of display boards are now posted.
- A Citizen Information Meeting for this project was held on November 9, 2017 at St. Anthony’s Church