The Oakleys Lane Improvement project will realign and upgrade a 0.45-mile section of Oakleys Lane between South Holly Avenue and Oakleys Place. The project will include a new bridge over Gillies Creek, wider travel lanes and shoulders, and guardrail where needed. In addition, a right turn lane on Oakleys Lane will be added at the intersection of South Holly Avenue.
- Design is complete
- Right of way acquisition completed.
- Utility relocation began May 2020
- Advertisement for construction: March 2021
- Construction is anticipated to begin: July 2021
- Project completion is anticipated: December 2022
Progress to Date
- Public information meeting for the Oakleys Lane project was held on July 1, 2019.