The Oakleys Lane Improvement Project will realign and upgrade a 0.45 mile section of Oakleys Lane between South Holly Avenue and Oakleys Place. The project will include a new bridge over Gillies Creek, wider travel lanes and shoulders, and guardrail where needed. In addition, a right turn lane will be added at the intersection with South Holly Avenue.
- Design is underway
- Right of way acquisition is anticipated to begin July 2019
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin October 2019
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated in April 2020
- Construction start is anticipated November 2020
- Project completion is anticipated December 2021
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting for the Oakleys Lane Improvement Project was held Monday July 1, 2019.