The Oakleys Lane Improvement project will realign and upgrade a 0.45 mile section of Oakleys Lane between South Holly Avenue and Oakleys Place. The project will include a new bridge over Gillies Creek, wider travel lanes and shoulders, and guardrail where needed. In addition, a right turn lane will be added at the intersection with South Holly Avenue and Oakleys Lane.
- Design is complete
- Right of way acquisition completed January 2020
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin May 2020
- Advertisement for construction is on hold
- Construction start is on hold
- Project completion is on hold
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting for the Oakleys Lane Improvement Project was held Monday July 1, 2019.