C-PACE – Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy – is an innovative financing tool available in Henrico County to help property owners make their buildings more energy efficient and environmentally sustainable.
The program brings together property owners, capital providers and local governments to improve the community with clean and sustainable solutions, such as the installation of solar panels and more efficient water management systems. Benefits to property owners include:
- No money out of pocket.100% financing covers all hard and soft costs.
- Long-term, fixed interest rate financing (up to 30 years).
- Building improvements that are usually cash flow positive within the first year.
- Investments that extend a building’s lifespan while improving comfort.
- C-PACE assessments that are transferable upon sale to future owners.
The Virginia PACE Authority administers the program on Henrico’s behalf. For more information, contact Virginia PACE.