Project Status: Underway - Right of Way Acquisition
Estimated Cost: $720,000
Start Date: January 2024
Estimated End Date: August 2024
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
The County of Henrico will be constructing approximately 1,920 feet of 5-foot-wide sidewalk with a 2-foot-wide grass strip along the southwest side of Ridge Road between Old Providence Circle and North Ridge Road. In addition, approximately 260 feet of new curb and gutter will be constructed between Ziontown Road and the adjacent business parcel.
- Design is complete.
- Right-of-way acquisition is underway.
- Utility relocations began July 2023.
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated November 2023.
- Construction is anticipated to begin: January 2024.
- Project completion is anticipated: August 2024.
Progress to Date
- A Public Hearing to discuss project details will be held on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at the Tuckahoe Library from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.