Project Status: Underway
Estimated Cost: $2.1 million total
Start Date: May 2023
Estimated End Date: May 2024
Magisterial District: Tuckahoe
The County of Henrico will be constructing approximately 1,920 feet of 5-foot-wide sidewalk with a 2-foot-wide grass strip along the southwest side of Ridge Road between Old Providence Circle and North Ridge Road. In addition, approximately 260 feet of new curb and gutter and roadway widening will be constructed between Ziontown Road and the adjacent business parcel.
- Design is underway.
- Right-of-way acquisition anticipated to begin: April 2022
- Utility relocations are anticipated to begin: August 2022
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated: November 2022
- Construction is anticipated to begin: March 2023
- Project completion is anticipated: March 2024
Progress to Date
- A Public Hearing to discuss project details will be held on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at the Tuckahoe Library from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.