Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $193,000
Start Date: On Hold
Estimated End Date: On Hold
Magisterial District: Tuckahoe
The County of Henrico will be constructing approximately 0.36 miles of 5-foot wide sidewalk with a 2-foot wide grass strip along the southwest side of Ridge Road between Old Providence Circle and North Ridge Road. Along with approximately 260 linear feet of new curb and gutter and road widening between Ziontown Road and the adjacent business parcel.
- Design is anticipated to begin: Under design.
- Right-of-way acquisition anticipated to begin: On Hold
- Utility re-locations are anticipated to begin: On Hold
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated: On Hold
- Construction is anticipated to begin: On Hold
- Project completion is anticipated: On Hold
Progress to Date
- 70% plan currently under review.