Project Status: Underway
Estimated Cost: $2.1 million total
Start Date: May 2023**
Estimated End Date: May 2024**
Magisterial District: Tuckahoe
The County of Henrico will be constructing approximately 0.36 miles of 5-foot wide sidewalk with a 2-foot wide grass strip along the southwest side of Ridge Road between Old Providence Circle and North Ridge Road. Approximately 260 linear feet of new curb and gutter and road widening between Ziontown Road and the adjacent business parcel will also be installed.
- Design is currently 60% completed
- Right-of-way acquisition anticipated to begin: August 2021
- Utility re-locations are anticipated to begin: August 2022
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated: February 2023 **
- Construction is anticipated to begin: May 2023**
- Project completion is anticipated: May 2024**
Progress to Date
- A Public Hearing to discuss project details will be held on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at the Tuckahoe Library from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.