Ridge Road Sidewalk, Phase 1
Project Status: Underway - Right of Way Acquisition
Estimated Cost: $638,900
Start Date: May 2023
Estimated End Date: April 2024
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
The County of Henrico will be constructing approximately 1,920 feet of 5-foot-wide sidewalk with a 2-foot-wide grass strip along the southwest side of Ridge Road between Old Providence Circle and North Ridge Road. In addition, approximately 260 feet of new curb and gutter will be constructed between Ziontown Road and the adjacent business parcel.
- Design is underway.
- Right-of-way acquisition is underway.
- Utility relocations are anticipated to begin: February 2023
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated: April 2023
- Construction is anticipated to begin: May 2023
- Project completion is anticipated: April 2024
Progress to Date
- A Public Hearing to discuss project details will be held on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at the Tuckahoe Library from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.