The Community Services Section is a component of Special Operations. Within this section, the Prevention Services Unit provides many free community services and programs for residents and the business community.
The following are some of the formal programs offered:
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Violence in the Workplace Seminars
- Business and Residential Security and Lighting Seminars
Neighborhood Watch Programs
- Crime Prevention and Safety Programs
- Personal Safety (Personal safety information from the National Crime Prevention Council)
- Robbery Prevention
- Rape Prevention
- Shoplifting Prevention
- Pedestrian Safety
- Fraud & Con Crime Prevention
- Home Security
If you are a Henrico County, VA resident and would like additional information about these services and programs, contact Community Policing at (804) 501-4838.
Public Interest Information:
The Community Resource Guide is a step-by-step manual for Henrico County residents that was developed to help them solve neighborhood problems, which affect their quality of life.