Road Inspection

All construction within the existing or proposed County right-of-way shall be inspected an approved by the Department of Public Works or the Virginia Department of Transportation, when in the state’s right-of-way.   Contact Joseph Madison at (804) 727-8238.

A minimum of 24 hours advance notice shall be required on all construction inspection requests. Depending on the scope of work, additional notifications may be required. Contact Joseph Madison at (804) 727-8238.

Curb and Gutter Replacement:

County residents may request curb and gutter replacement by calling Michael Parsnow at (804) 727-8259. He will evaluate the condition and prioritize the need for repair and/or replacement of the curb and gutter. Normally, curb and gutter replacement money is budgeted every year.

Contact Us

Public Works

Henrico Department of Public Works
4305 E. Parham Rd.
Henrico, VA 23228

(804) 501-4393

[email protected]

Mailing Address
P. O. Box 90775
Henrico, VA 23273-0775

Twitter Facebook

Google Translate Icon