The Henrico County Sheriff’s Office has implemented a modified visitation schedule. The following measures have been changed for the safety of all visitors to our office.
- Residents will be allowed one forty-five-minute visit per week.
- Only two visitors per resident, to include children, will be allowed in the facility for any visitation session.
- To maintain safe social distancing for facility visitors, no same day visits can be scheduled.
- Visits may be requested up to seven days in advance, but no later than twenty-four hours in advance.
- All requests for regular visitation shall be made between 8:00 AM on Mondays and 4:30 PM on Fridays.
- All visitors are required meet the following guidelines before admittance into the lobby area of the jail.
- Visitors must wear a Face Mask
- Visitors must bring valid identification
- Visitors must have their temperature taken before admittance
- Visitors must answer screening questions before admittance
- Visitors shall follow all posted or verbal instructions regarding safe social distancing.