Land Lover Award Nomination Form
To be considered for an award:
- properties must be attractively landscaped
- properties must be well-maintained and litter-free
- homeowners must perform their own landscaping and lawn-care work
- property owners must participate in an ongoing recycling program such as composting, curbside pickup, or drop-off service
- businesses must have outdoor trashcans available to reduce the incidence of littering
We encourage best management practices to improve water quality and soil health.
Please include any of these practices on the nomination form. Below are some local organizations that promote best management practices and provide services to Henrico residents.
Henrico residents and business owners may nominate their own properties as well as others. Forms and criteria can be accessed here online or by calling KHB at 501-4502; nominations can be submitted online or by mail. Winners will have an award sign posted on their property during June and will be recognized at a Board of Supervisors meeting. The Land Lover and Clean Business awards have been presented annually since 1995.
The Keep Henrico Beautiful (KHB) Committee accepts nominations for exemplary homes and businesses from each magisterial district during April of each year.