We’re in this Together
To support locally owned restaurants, caterers and related businesses during this most difficult time, Henrico and the Henrico County Economic Development Authority are launching Nourish Henrico, an initiative to purchase meals for on-duty county employees who are working the front lines of the response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
Representatives of businesses are encouraged to complete the form below as soon as possible if they would like to participate.
In order to participate in this effort, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Physically located in Henrico County
- Locally owned
- Provide meals (not just snacks, beverages, or desserts only)
- Not be considered fast food
- Accept payment by credit card
- Follow CDC guidelines for health and sanitation
- Have a status of “Permitted” from the Virginia Department of Health, https://inspections.myhealthdepartment.com/va-henrico