Project Status: Underway - Construction
Estimated Cost: $6.5 million total
Start Date: April 2021
Estimated End Date: August 2022
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
The County of Henrico will be constructing a stream restoration to reduce stream bank erosion resulting in impacts to adjacent properties. The following improvements will be constructed, including:
- Stormwater pipe and structures across Comet Road.
- Stormwater outfall structure tying into the adjacent stream project running from Parham Road to Mayland Drive.
- Sanitary improvements from Parham Road to Mayland Drive.
- Stream restoration from Parham Road to Mayland Drive.
- Design is complete
- Right-of-way acquisition is complete
- Utility relocation is underway
- Advertisement for Construction is completed
- Construction is underway
- Project completion is anticipated in August 2022
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting was held June 4, 2018 at Jackson Davis Elementary School from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM