Project Status: Completed
Estimated Cost: $4.4 million
Start Date: February 2021
Estimated End Date: November 2022
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
The County of Henrico will be constructing a stream restoration to reduce stream bank erosion resulting in impacts to adjacent properties. The following improvements will be constructed, including:
- Stormwater pipe and structures across Comet Road.
- Stormwater outfall structure tying into the adjacent stream project running from Parham Road to Mayland Drive.
- Sanitary improvements from Parham Road to Mayland Drive.
- Stream restoration from Parham Road to Mayland Drive.
- Design is complete.
- Right-of-way acquisition is complete.
- Advertisement for construction is complete.
- Utility relocation is complete.
- Construction is complete.
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting was held June 4, 2018 at Jackson Davis Elementary School from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Comet Road Outfall Before Construction/After Construction
- Tuckahoe Park Stream Restoration (Upstream) Before Construction/After Construction.
- Tuckahoe Park Stream Restoration (Downstream) Before Construction/After Construction.