Henrico County is constructing approximately 1.0 mile of sidewalk on Ridgefield Parkway between Pump Road and Gaskins Road. The design will evaluate placement of a 4’ wide sidewalk with a 2’ utility strip, or another acceptable alternative. Crosswalk and pedestrian signals will be designed and installed as part of the project.
- Design is complete
- Right-of-way acquisition is complete
- Utility relocation is not anticipated
- Advertisement for construction is complete
- Construction is anticipated to begin July 2021
- Project completion is anticipated in December 2021
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting for this project was held on January 19, 2016.