Henrico County is constructing approximately 1.0 mile of sidewalk on Ridgefield Parkway between Pump Road and Gaskins Road. The design will evaluate placement of a 4’ wide sidewalk with a 2’ utility strip, or another acceptable alternative. Crosswalk and pedestrian signals will be designed and installed as part of the project.
- Design is complete
- Right-of-way acquisition is underway Spring 2018
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin in Summer 2018
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated for Summer 2019
- Project completion is anticipated in Spring 2020
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting for this project was held on January 19, 2016.