Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $1.6 Million total
Start Date: August 2020
Estimated End Date: December 2020
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
The County of Henrico will be constructing pedestrian access along the east side of Pump Road from Sandy Bluff Drive to Hazel Tree Drive. The project will include road widening, curb and gutter and additional storm sewer.
- Design is underway
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to be complete June 2020
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin May 2020
- Advertisement for Construction is anticipated May 2020
- Construction is anticipated to begin in August 2020
- Project completion is anticipated in December 2020
Progress to Date
A Citizen Information Meeting was held on Monday, February 25, 2019, at the Colonial Trail Elementary School cafeteria to discuss the Pump Road Sidewalk Project. The meeting will be an open-house format, and will be held from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
To submit comments to us regarding this project:
- You may submit your comments via our electronic survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/pump-road-sidewalk-project.
- Alternatively, an electronic comment sheet is available and can be e-mailed to Paul Smith at email@example.com. Please download the PDF, fill it out, save it, and e-mail the completed copy.