The County of Henrico will be constructing approximately 0.5 miles of a 5-foot wide sidewalk, along with ADA compliant ramps, pedestrian signals, and cross walks along the southside of N. Parham Road between Homeview Drive and Old Parham Road. The County will also install a new traffic signal and a right turn lane on east bound Parham Road at the intersection of Skipwith Road.
- Design is anticipated to begin: Fall 2020
- Right-of-way acquisition anticipated to begin: Summer 2022
- Utility relocation’s are anticipated to start on: August 2023
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated: Spring 2024
- Construction is anticipated to begin in: Spring 2024
- Project completion is anticipated in: Winter 2025
* Above dates are subject to change