The County of Henrico will be designing and constructing approximately 2,550 feet of 5-foot wide sidewalk with ADA ramps on the south side of N. Parham Rd. Installation of a new traffic signal with pedestrian signals and crosswalks at N. Parham Rd. and Homeview Dr. intersection. Replacement of existing span wire signal at N. Parham Rd. and Skipwith Rd. with mast arms and construction of a right turn lane on east bound Parham Rd. at Skipwith Rd.
- Design is anticipated to begin: Fall 2020
- Right-of-way acquisition anticipated to begin: Summer 2022
- Utility relocation’s are anticipated to start on: August 2023
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated: Spring 2024
- Construction is anticipated to begin in: Spring 2024
- Project completion is anticipated in: Winter 2025
* Above dates are subject to change