Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $725,000
Start Date: September 2022
Estimated End Date: January 2023
Magisterial District: Brookland
The County of Henrico will be constructing approximately 620 linear feet of 5-foot wide sidewalk, 430 linear feet of new curb & gutter and storm sewer along the 0.45-mile project corridor between Shrader Road and Hungary Spring Road. The following improvements will be constructed, including:
- Design began June 2019.
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to begin June 2021.
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated October 2022
- Construction is anticipated to begin September 2022
- Project completion is anticipated January 2023
Progress to Date
- Survey is completed and design is underway.
- Environmental documentation has been approved.
- Post of Willingness is currently being advertised.