Project Status: Underway - Right of Way Acquisition
Estimated Cost: $726,000
Start Date: March 2023
Estimated End Date: June 2023
Magisterial District: Brookland
The County of Henrico will be constructing approximately 620 linear feet of 5-foot wide sidewalk, 430 linear feet of new curb & gutter and storm sewer along the 0.45-mile project corridor between Shrader Road and Hungary Spring Road. The following improvements will be constructed, including:
- Design began June 2019.
- Right-of-way acquisition began in September 2021
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated November 2022.
- Construction is anticipated to begin March 2023.
- Project completion is anticipated June 2023.
Progress to Date
- Survey is completed and design is underway.
- Environmental documentation has been approved.
- Post of Willingness has been advertised.
- Real Property is preparing easement acquisition documents.